OMRRA members, the 2019 Board election process is as follows:
1. All racing and non-racing members will receive an electronic ballot through Survey Monkey on Monday, September 3. Per OMRRA Bylaws, frequent volunteers are granted non-racing memberships and voting rights.
2. OMRRA voting is electronic-only, and ballots are sent to the email address on file in the OMRRA office. Please send corrections or updates to [email protected] by 6 pm Wednesday, August 29.
3. The voting period is 7 days. If you do not submit a vote after 5 days, Survey Monkey will send you a single reminder. Voting closes at 11:59 pm on Sunday, September 9.
4. Votes will be tallied and results will be announced on the front page of omrra.com on Monday, September 10.
5. 2019 Board members begin their one-year term at the end of the Board meeting on October 17.
6. Concerns, problems or questions about the election process should be emailed to [email protected]