Ready to register for the May round? Its open!
SuperTeams is ready as well, here are some simple instructions to help you get setup;
- Pick a team captain. This will be the person responsible for setting up the team in Track Intel.
- Team captain logs into their Track Intel account.
- Run (or rerun) the bike interview for eligible classes. Superteams was just set up, so you must do the interview to make Superteams a legal class.
- Team partner must also run the bike interview. This can be done in advance or afterwards, but before registration.
- Create your team by selecting “Superteams, create new team” on the lower left of your profile. You will name your team and select your partner from the search engine. You can only select a partner with a Track Intel account and current race license.
- Once the team is created, either (but only one) team member may register the team for a race.
- Track Intel can not split your entry fee for Superteams.
- Superteams is subject to the $50 registration fee (like all registrations), so if one partner is already sprint racing, have them add it to their entry to avoid a redundant fee.