- Applicants must have run in A or B group at a PIR track day in the past two years, or an A group track day elsewhere in that timeframe. This is not an entry-level track day. No instruction is offered.
- Motorcycles must be at or above the following capacities: 650cc twins, 600cc triples and fours. Year 2000 or newer, of sport bike or “standard” style. Not allowed: Ninja 250/300, 125 GP, KTM 390, motards, vintage, cruisers, touring bikes.
- Valid drivers license required (minimum age 18), personal health insurance required.
- 2 copies of the current OMRRA medical form. One in your leathers, another for our files.
- Race License holders (OMRRA, WMRRA, AFM, etc) are not allowed to register for an OMRRA Track Day. This is not race practice.
No products were found matching your selection.